I’m a developer living in Metro Detroit; using my experience to make complicated things seem effortless, simpler, and elegant.
MMI Door a JELD-WEN Company
Lead Programmer (Janruary 2019 – Present)
- Project Management - Lead a team of developers to enhance and maintain multiple software product catalogs, concurrently, with high precision, and meeting aggressive timelines
MMI Door / Milliken Millwork, Inc.
Lead Software Developer, Manager - (March 2014 - December 2018)
- Continuous Improvement - Worked with internal department stake holders, software partners, and management to make fundamental changes in our back-end data, modeled implementation, and presentation in customer facing catalogs, resulting in over a 30% reduction of time to market for new products
- Relational Data - built a large set of relational data extracted from ERP System data and massaged using PHP and MySQL, for use on both the company website and an E‑commerce platform
- Hire, train and grow new developers into the role of Software Developer in current technology stack. Manage multiple concurrent development projects and coordinate efforts among various departments to achieve on time deployment.
Software Developer - (June 2008 - February 2014)
- Big Box Customer Catalogs - Design, build and implement product knowledge catalogs in WTS Paradigm’s Paradigm Suite and edgenet’s made-to-order (m2o) selling solution for use in the Special Order departments of The Home Depot, Lowe’s and Menards
- Internal and Traditional Customer Catalog - Plan and create the Product Configurator design in Ponderosa ERP software necessary for assembling a bill of materials, unit description, production department, pricing, discounting, lead time, visual answers, option filtering and completed unit visualization
- Web Portal - Created custom web portal for dealers to login and review order status, invoice history and submit order specific inquiries